To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string.
Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Ring finger measuring tips
If you are between sizes, order a larger size. Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature as fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
Rawile’s ring sizing follows the Standard US ring sizing chart: