A design inspired in one of the most magical places we know. A little town located on an energy vortex in the Mexican Caribbean that has inspired us and connected us more with nature as well as with very special humans. The essence of Tulum lives in this design: the Caribbean Ocean, the jungle, the Mayan culture in the shape of a pyramid and a free soul observing the universe through the starry night.
- Handcrafted and finished by artisans in Bali.
- 100% recycled pure 925 Sterling Silver, 10 micra 18 karat gold vermeil.
- Tulum necklace comes with a sterling silver chain of 53 cm, adjustable to 46 cm.
- Sustainable and reusable packaging.
- Every design comes with a unique story.
- Free worldwide shipping.
Each piece is unique and might vary slightly from portrayed images. Avoid exposing your jewelry to corrosive agents that will deteriorate its brightness and color: fresh and salt water, soaps, perfumes, creams or products with alcohol, sweat, sun, etc. Proper use and care will ensure that your jewelry lasts in perfect condition.
Rawile cares about giving back, that’s why 10% of profits from any purchase you make at our site contributes fighting ocean pollution.
This product has limited units available. If you can't find your size or your desired item is out of stock, contact us.