To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Ring finger measuring tips
If you are between sizes, order a larger size. Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature as fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.
Rawile’s ring sizing follows the Standard US ring sizing chart: